Epic day at the dyno

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol....i only made 144whp and 210wtq....lol when i was on 10psi...which is completely off...same dyno that hb_ss/tc ran on....lol

so...how does it feel to be making all the fucking torque...man i cant even imagine it...very nice numbers

Last edited:

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys.

apparently that procharger ion didnt want to meet up when i was in his state..oh wellz. he can save his money for next time.

over winter im ordering a gt30..already talked to vulcan about making the manifold..i want close to 500 whp all said and done.

his car went in the shop for a new clutch.. and it took longer then expected

and 08inobama.. there aren't any other procharged cars except me the procharged 2.2 ion i installed, 06_ion2 and maybe a few more in colorado.. none of the 2.2's have dynoed... however I do know there was one that put down 212 whp and like 190 wtrq in colorado a while ago..

the 2.0 balt put down 346 on the procharger with a 2.55 pulley.. which is the next pulley i'll be going to but i have his kit...

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you're running low 13s...... and the 350whp guy... what is he running? or is he another one of those "I don't have any times for it" guys that essentially has a dyno queen... i mean there are some 1000hp Supras out there that have never broke 10s

Last edited:

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you're running low 13s...... and the 350whp guy... what is he running? or is he another one of those "I don't have any times for it" guys that essentially has a dyno queen... i mean there are some 1000hp Supras out there that have never broke 10s

i have the 2.0's kit.. so he hasn't ran anything for about a year if not more..

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hope you forged the motor, the stock 2.2 rods will snap at 250ish wtrq

Signature
its alive!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

procharged!
Current Mods: wiesco pistons, eagle rods, c-1 procharger , B&G Coilovers, cammed, patriot head, 60lb injectors, trifecta tuned, 2.4tb, vulcan intake mani, spec clutch, FMIC, zzp header/dp, 3 inch exhaust, , zex wet kit

thats his sig from another forum ;)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hope you forged the motor, the stock 2.2 rods will snap at 250ish wtrq

in that area give or take pending on engine and supprting mods...interviewatruins is running a 2.8" pulley on 16psi, and his engine has been holding fine, and with the 2.8" he should be in the 250whp range...i still need to dyno mine, when i went they didnt have time to do my dyno :(

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in that area give or take pending on engine and supprting mods...interviewatruins is running a 2.8" pulley on 16psi, and his engine has been holding fine, and with the 2.8" he should be in the 250whp range...i still need to dyno mine, when i went they didnt have time to do my dyno :(

yep. and thats fine. i'm talking about the torque number not the horse power number. I've already proven that its not the horse power number braking the rods, its the torque number.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso