EverythingCobalt?

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bout to get a tsudo n1 catback for my cobalt, wanted to check and see if anyone has bought from them before? How long did it take to receive the package?

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did.. have had it on for a few months with no problems. Took about a week and a half from the time I placed the order to the time it arrived at my house.

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ordered my system this morning. Hopefully will be here soon, ready to get it installed.

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the input. Still worth it you'd say?

Yes, the only flaw is that it hangs really low in the mid section. You can get it fixed at a shop but I never did. Probably should because I took a chunk out of the road this weekend and scraped it all up going camping, so you might want to work on getting that fixed.

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the only flaw is that it hangs really low in the mid section. You can get it fixed at a shop but I never did. Probably should because I took a chunk out of the road this weekend and scraped it all up going camping, so you might want to work on getting that fixed.

It does that on all Balts? Or is it just yours?

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All balts. It's just the way the piping was designed with the hangers. Poor design but amazing product.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts