• lets fix it

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • this will be a cobalt fail for ever

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so who had a good fix for our cupholders not holding drinks?

i was thinking about extending the right cupholder down and also getting some kind of rubber around it that flexes to fit the drink. but i want it to look good?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
w ould be cool, but wont help with bigger cups, i normally keep a 64oz cup in min, and let me say if my finger is holding it as i turn, it will tip over, just like it always had, plus we only haves o much room to go down, the shifter cables are right below the cup holder, you can probably do something to help with the 20oz drink sbut that it, those of use who actually drink soda and get the 32/64oz drinks will be screwed for life

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mines fine but I have a G5 not a balt so we have inserts:

OLD IMAGE... red is GONE:
DSC03366.jpg

I believe the red part is all the balts have.... that black/grey plastic insert is awesome but I still have to hold drinks in...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine had insert too, but lost them a week after i got the car, a cup spilled so i took it out to wash it, ended up never seeing it again...that was 3yrs ago :p ever since than sodas have been spilled on my floor, seats, pants, and passengers :rofl:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
junkyards...def a good place lol, if anyone needs one ill grab one next time im out there...they are nice haha

ive never lost mine although i have brought it in on occasion on accident when i got a drink stuck in it and didnt see that till inside hahahaa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie