Fog Lights

dakrt13

Reaction score
I have a question about fog lights. My 05 Cobalt LS doesn't have an opening so I can put fog lights in.. it's just straight plastic grille. Is there an insert I can buy that maybe came from a cobalt with factory fog lights so I can replace it? I had fog lights on my last truck and I have to say I really miss the look

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya, and make sure to get one MADE for the fogs or you will have to MAKE it work like i did...gm was retarded and took out the mounts in cars that didnt come with them (just came with the black grill in place of it).
anywho, buy the bumper with the mounting locations and youll have to wire them yourself

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
right...that was a bitch though haha

Lol Damn thing popped halfway thru drying!

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Then it fell off!

What'd you ever do about mounting anyways I forget...

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol Damn thing popped halfway thru drying!

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Then it fell off!

What'd you ever do about mounting anyways I forget...
i ended up using waterweld and moled around it to hold it on...so now the fog light and bumper are one :lol:

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm in the same position as the OP...only i have to find out if the stock fog lights will fit in my body kit.....

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i'm in the same position as the OP...only i have to find out if the stock fog lights will fit in my body kit.....

Everything fits, you can make a square headlamp "fit" in our headlights, just depends on how much work you wanna put into it :rofl:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso