Gm Dual Pass Endplate, option b, and 2.6" pulley, is it worth it?

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly i'd just run a nitrous wet kit and do a 50shot and be done with it. fun when you need it. reliable. works. no headaches as long as u run the fuel jet richer. that's why i have the nitrous lines on my car. if i really want to go to the track i have it. if not i drive the car daily no problems and it's a fun car and good on gas.

Im thinking once i get my H/E installed i might run a 50wet shot for the track.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zzzz thread. you're gonna break your supercharger with a 2.6. I would go 2.8 max. you'll be able to lower your iat's with option b and the dual pass. lower iat's means colder more dense air. it's not about the psi, it's about the volume of air.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im thinking once i get my H/E installed i might run a 50wet shot for the track.

nice man. i ran gm stg2 + 2.8 + 45wet shot + cx h/e and a drop in filter on the stock airbox and ran 13.4 @ 109 on street tires i think. that's with out launching the car.

zzzz thread. you're gonna break your supercharger with a 2.6. I would go 2.8 max. you'll be able to lower your iat's with option b and the dual pass. lower iat's means colder more dense air. it's not about the psi, it's about the volume of air.

u don't even know how low iat's become when spraying. it's crazy.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we need to stop looking at mods like meth as solutions. i am pumping meth for the higher octane and being able to benefit from race gas with my 100 octane tune. it does lower iat's slightly, but if I had a 2.6 pulley the meth wouldn't change the fact that my supercharger bearing would fry within 5k miles. the fact that we're machining snouts to fit a smaller pulley on says enough. the blower is not made for that type of abuse. also the lower iat's are from the water. it does not add colder, denser air into the engine.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am saying using meth as a solution to a pulley as small at 2.6" is not a good idea. it's like using option b to lubricate rod bearings. meth on the other hand, is a great way to get cheap power.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup