Got room for another Black TC?

1PT7BAR

Reaction score
Hi guys...I picked up my 09 SS/TC early this summer as a DD due the economy going so great that I lost my company car...well, at least I didn't loose my job...she's now past 25k miles and my wife is convinced that I'm OCD...:hahano:

Mod list to date in no particular order...09 SS/TC, LSD, modified Hahn 3" CB, Hahn CAI, Injen charge pipe, Hahn catless DP, Trifecta Infiniboost 23psi tune, custom keyed switch for comp mode, Hurst SSK, Ecliptek programmable sequential shift light, DashDaq w/Nav, SRP billet pedal set, H&R springs, OTTP rear bar, wing delete, trunk lip spoiler, badge delete, full external/internal LED conversion, Sonar projector lamps, 6000 kelvin 35watt drving/35watt fog/55watt high beam, Whelen 100watt "cop" horn with PA, Weathertech Digifit and side vents, winter setup = black 18" x 7.5" DR-33 + Hancook Icebear...

Pending mods...Stance CO, corner balancing, Superlegerra + something sticky for summer, Schroth harness, stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, upgrade turbo and intercooler, update tune, rotated engine mount, BBK, SS sleeved brake lines, custom deck spoiler, custom rear diffuser, custom front splitter, etc, etc, etc...

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice work man.. that turn ey for comp mode is pretty schweet..

what'd you do with the "stock" hahn muffler/tip

1PT7BAR

Reaction score
nice work man.. that turn ey for comp mode is pretty schweet..

what'd you do with the "stock" hahn muffler/tip
Thanks! Well...even with the addition of the catless 3" DP, the CB was still very quiet...don't get me wrong, I'm not into Rice fart noises but it sounded not much louder than stock...so I had my local header shop slice off the rear muffler and installed a 3" Blox which finally brought things to life...it's still very civilized but when going WOT, it will make wakes :rofl:

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you still have the hahn muffler and tip setup? i might pick it up if want to sell it/ depending on price

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso