Header/DP

HyperMuffin

Reaction score
Anyone know if a stock LSJ Headers and LSJ Dp will bolt up to a 05 2.2L? I have a tsudo n1 catback so that shouldnt matter though, because doesnt the DP bolt to the cat converter?

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
dp bolts to the manifold on one side and exhaust on the other
will bolt up fine
will give you minimal gains but better then stock, not worth alot as far as spending money on it though

HyperMuffin

Reaction score
dp bolts to the manifold on one side and exhaust on the other
will bolt up fine
will give you minimal gains but better then stock, not worth alot as far as spending money on it though

Not buying them just for the gains. I need them for better flow since the ZZP SC kit is scheduled to be at my house in a few days. I just want alot better flow and figured since the LSJ is SC'ed stock then they will give me enough flow and its alot cheaper.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats what im doing for my m62 install, will upgrade later, the lnf dp on the other hand wont lol

HyperMuffin

Reaction score
thats what im doing for my m62 install, will upgrade later, the lnf dp on the other hand wont lol

Yeah, I was aware the LNF dp wouldnt fit was just unsure if the LSJ headers and DP would be a direct replacement, and im just going to wait to install my kit until I can get these so I can just have trifecta tune them in so the DP wont throw any codes.

HyperMuffin

Reaction score
You going with the ZZP kit or are you piecing together your own? Another question, should I change my fuel filter when I do the install since I will be running 91 octane instead of 89, or will my stock, used one, be fine?

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i peiced mine together, and i will be changing my fuel filter before hand, also gonna run at least two tanks of gas of 93 octane before i install

HyperMuffin

Reaction score
i peiced mine together, and i will be changing my fuel filter before hand, also gonna run at least two tanks of gas of 93 octane before i install

Alright. Guess I might as well do things right then. Plus its only like 20$ at autozone. Is it safe to run 91/93 on a L61 without tuning?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso