Hello, new member

ramon

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

New member and saying hello. I've owned many Cavaliers in time and have many experiences with forums of all sorts.

I am now an owner of a 2006 Cobalt LS with just under 100K KM.

I do have a well rounded experience in auto maintenance and will be ready to help wherever I can. That doesn't mean I know everything, so I will need help time to time. ;)

My real background is in Aviation.

Looking forward to learning more about the Cobalt and ecotec engines.

ramon.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

New member and saying hello. I've owned many Cavaliers in time and have many experiences with forums of all sorts.

I am now an owner of a 2006 Cobalt LS with just under 100K KM.

I do have a well rounded experience in auto maintenance and will be ready to help wherever I can. That doesn't mean I know everything, so I will need help time to time. ;)

My real background is in Aviation.

Looking forward to learning more about the Cobalt and ecotec engines.

ramon.

you're in a similar boat as me! i studied aerospace lol

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Engineer? I'm a tech and Pilot.

yeah, i was in an aoro engineering program, but when i graduated, the market had turned to crap lol! i still think it'd be cool to work on them though. my brother is a pilot too haha! but same for him, the market didn't treat him well as he got certified. he's way behind now. hasn't flown in month i believe :(

ramon

Reaction score
yeah, i was in an aoro engineering program, but when i graduated, the market had turned to crap lol! i still think it'd be cool to work on them though. my brother is a pilot too haha! but same for him, the market didn't treat him well as he got certified. he's way behind now. hasn't flown in month i believe :(

Its a rough industry, for sure.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member