How To: WOT Box on 2.2s

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup. all that will show up is the wot box, the wire harness, and the cable to hook up from the box to you PC. follow my instructions and or follow the instructions from the site and youll be 2 steppin up and down the street. i thought you had a 2.4 anyways, you got a 2.2 now?

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Clutch sensor:

The middle connector on my ECM. I opened it. On the top line of wires on the (now) open side of the connector there are two wires that are brown with a white stripe. Splice into the one on the left. That is your baby.

There might only be one brown/white wire for people with only one clutch sensor. But splice into the left most one either way. I can get you a pic if you want OP.

And where the hell is the pink/white wire? I can't find the fucker...

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clutch sensor:

The middle connector on my ECM. I opened it. On the top line of wires on the (now) open side of the connector there are two wires that are brown with a white stripe. Splice into the one on the left. That is your baby.

There might only be one brown/white wire for people with only one clutch sensor. But splice into the left most one either way. I can get you a pic if you want OP.

And where the hell is the pink/white wire? I can't find the fucker...

do you got a LT? i was texting lwpmoon and he had a brown/white wire by his clutch pedal, but i couldnt find it, but he has a LT and i have a LS

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

the pink/white wire will be connected to your coil pack, mine was on the far left, towards the front of the car. it looks redish but its pink. ill get a better pic when it clears up outside

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso