Im Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well to anwser a few questions, I was not aware of the changes or should i say deletions made through my account. I left my this site up along with the mod control panel up on my desktop at my home. Me and my room mate had about 20 people over and I left for an hour or so to restock some supplies so apparently someone messed with my computer while i was gone. this person or persons were/was either vindictive enough or drunk enough to screw with my comuter. i asked around after tom sent me that text message seeing as i was not near my computer at the time i didnt know what it was about so i ignored it. my computer was "asleep" when i got back so i thought it was off and dismissed the text...any who thanks alot Shaggy for the impressive work and i appology to those who have been effected by it.

PS only 5 of the people at the function are familiar enough with forums to know how to delete their posts. but when questioned they didnt give any signs to have been lying. SO i still dont have a suspect... but it was deffinately not hacked. BUt it is my fault for leaving my account up and signed in

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What happened now?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

nvm, read it

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
do you mean what HAPPENS Now? im not sure what your asking. but i still dont know what happened none of those 5 people have admitted anything. im not pressing it anymore either, i dont care. ive grown up with these people and im not gonna have a site compromise that

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

someone prolly thought it would be a good joke

yeah i can see that, but it turned out to be not so funny, what all was deleted?:think:

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh damn by my posts i lost over 300 not a big deal they are all in the random thread

oh yeah someone sent me a message on cobaltss.net asking why they were banned. did someone get banned? they sent another message saying wrong person nvm

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think before shaggy reset it all of your post were deleted, about 10k all together

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh, how did that ha..oh never mind im assuming any threads i started were included ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup