Im Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, every post from you, even threads started by you, were deleted. So your 4200 + posts were a deleted including the posts from users in threads you started. This all happened around 9:38 pm my time which is 6:43 PM as I post this so that can give you a time frame.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well to anwser a few questions, I was not aware of the changes or should i say deletions made through my account. I left my this site up along with the mod control panel up on my desktop at my home. Me and my room mate had about 20 people over and I left for an hour or so to restock some supplies so apparently someone messed with my computer while i was gone. this person or persons were/was either vindictive enough or drunk enough to screw with my comuter. i asked around after tom sent me that text message seeing as i was not near my computer at the time i didnt know what it was about so i ignored it. my computer was "asleep" when i got back so i thought it was off and dismissed the text...any who thanks alot Shaggy for the impressive work and i appology to those who have been effected by it.

PS only 5 of the people at the function are familiar enough with forums to know how to delete their posts. but when questioned they didnt give any signs to have been lying. SO i still dont have a suspect... but it was deffinately not hacked. BUt it is my fault for leaving my account up and signed in

maybe it was someone from css lol

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
that 638 makes since, the party started at 4 pm. i dont think any of my how to were lost its been awhile since i made them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup