Installing two 12s in my cobalt ls 4door

Taiiger

Reaction score
i have a 4 door chevy cobalt ls and im trying to install two 12s and amp. i have a stock HU... ive been looking through the forum but ive ran into alot of threads with pluging somethings in the fuses for the power windows or something, but i dont have power windows lol.. anyway, if there is a thorough how to post where i can follow to install the sub and amp that i can be redirected to or helped with id appreciate it very much... thanks.

oh and how much is the converter for the stock HU if anyone knows.

zack822

Reaction score
Just swap HU its the easier way and it alows u to control ur levels alot more. Plus u have rca out for ur subs. As for the power just get a wiring kit for ur subsand plug into batttery

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Jawsgod

Reaction score
I am doing the same thing.. i do not want to get an aftermarket HU.. I already have the line out converter.. just want to find a place in the trunk to run the remote wire.. any ideas?

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can run the remote wire to the fuse for the windshield wipers or for the power wire for the sunroof. Mine went to the wiper fuse.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, 2 12" subs are a metric ton of overkill fur that cabin space. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup