Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its them damn jersey girl talk lol i have no clue

i normal smile and nod lmao j/k ;)

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ok just making sure i wasn't retarded and fluffy got ya beat. talking for hours with girls on the phone while i'm sleeping and answering them but not having any recollection of the conversation. did it to my sister for years until she caught me snoring lol

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ok just making sure i wasn't retarded and fluffy got ya beat. talking for hours with girls on the phone while i'm sleeping and answering them but not having any recollection of the conversation. did it to my sister for years until she caught me snoring lol

lmao i have done that so many times! its great i would wake up with the phone under my head and not have a clue who when and what was talked about. that or people wake me up talk to me and i wouldn't remember anything that was said.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh shit doing that got me in soo much shit when i was in high school. the problem is that i would sit up and have my eyes open but still be a sleep. sleep walking and talking is common with me and my brothers. my mom would ask me to do chores or pick up something and she would think i was awake but nope i was dead asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts