Lonestar bash 2010

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yup, i can get a decent used wideband of .net, i got the lsj downpipe in last week or so

i cant make up my mind to get the lsj crank pulley and alternator and what not so i can use the full lsj belt

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hotel info....

First of all this years host hotel will be Best Western in Sealy, about 10 minutes from the event.
Price : 69.99 for 2 adults - 79.99 for 4 adults
please mention that you are with LoneStarBash in order to get this rate, if you have any problem at all ask to speak to a manager or let me know ASAP so that the issue can be resolved, we all know how hotels can be at times.
Reservation info can be found here
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=44401&suppre...

Please keep in mind that it does not cost anything to RESERVE your room, so you need to get your rooms as soon as you can. If you wait too long they may be booked and you might end up staying alone at another place.
This place was chosen for several reasons,besides price, Best western had the most "lowered car friendly" parking in the area. Privacy fence all around most of property so that our cars are not an "advertisement" at night , enough parking to support all our cars, and exterior room doors so that you can get to your vehicles quicker and easier.
They also have a nice lounge inside with a bar and pool tables so we have more room to hang out in,and of course WiFi internet in all rooms.

Now on to more bash news.
Hennessey Motorsports will most likely be doing shop tours for show entries in the afternoon. So if youd like to take a tour inside and see what special projects they have going on you may get your chance.

More good news !
This concerns LSB 2011 , which will be our 5th year anniversary
Hennessey has just purchased a large lot of land right beside the 1/4 mile track and are currently building their own private ROAD COURSE ! What this means is that if this years event is successful enough we can hold it in Sealy again next year and be able to us

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso