lsj zzp 2.4l stroker with tvs.

aapgm

Reaction score
Hey,
I just dropped a 2.4l stroker ( from zzp) in place of my lsj. I have: stage 2 cams, 78# valve springs, stage 1 head, dual bypass plate, option b kit, Ottp heat exchanger, zzp 3" cai, vibrant 4-2-1 header and down pipe with no cat, GM performance touring cat back, 80# fuel injectors, ls4 throttle body, tvs 1320 supercharger with 2.8" pulley, ati over sized balancer, fidanza flywheel, zzp stage 4 clutch, upgraded throwout bearing, and a lot more, nit that's the important stuff needed to know right now. I need to tune it, I ordered HP tuners which comes in today, but I have no idea how to use it, if someone might have a file for something similar that would work ( having problems running rich then fouling out plugs and running like Pooh. Can any one help me out? Or give me a lesson on how to use the program...) if so shoot me an E-mail ([email protected]) when it does drive, its amazing until the plugs foul out. Thanks

Bruce

aapgm

Reaction score
I have bkr7e ngk's in the car gapped at 30. I have pics under my profile picture. Of the engine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup