Lt what to do on a budget

Cobalt714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i was just wondering what would be the best and cheapest way to get my 07 lt faster i dont necessarily wanna spend 2grand right now

but i will be doing alot of mods to this in the future

Last edited:

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
strap a jet engine to the back of it..definately will go faster.......

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't get a tune now... you're not gonna be able to get the full effects of your mods later. the order i did my stuff was: K&N sri, tsudo catback, header/downpipe same time, 2.4 intake manifold/throttle body and tune same time

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't get a tune now... you're not gonna be able to get the full effects of your mods later. the order i did my stuff was: K&N sri, tsudo catback, header/downpipe same time, 2.4 intake manifold/throttle body and tune same time

this^

Cobalt714

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ok thanks, any benefits or negatives to doing a short ram?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

yeah so you can afford to buy that jet engine i was tellin you about..

ima talk to my buddy in russia i think he can hook me up:maha:

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be honest, i'd get an injen intake, comes with tubing to do both CAI or SRI and about the same price. that way you can decide for yourself. technically warm air is best from the engine bay but CAI's sound and look so badass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaldoPa

Latest posts