2.9"smoothflow pulley
trifecta tune
42lbs/injectors
solid tranny mounts

^^^that will net u great results

07MetallicSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.7, FMIC, 60s, dual pass, Intake, header, catless downpipe, catback of your choice, and mounts and youll be happy as hell

heres my catless dp and magnaflow catback with gmpp header for a sound comparison

Yellow2006SS/SC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just build your own Stage 2 kit and find some one to tune your car for you. Stay away from the canned tunes. Pulley Boys has a 2.8 pulley that will bolt right up to you hub that is in your super charger.

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.zzperformance.com/cobalt_ion/products1.php?id=1055&catid=143

For the money I would say the zzp kit is the best I have played with the ottp kit and just got the stage 3 kit for the gfs cobalt and For the money go with the zzp stage 3 it comes with a heat exchanger but if i were you i would spend the 50 bucks and upgrade to the zzp s3 heat exchanger it is superior to the other ones on the market and everyone I know who has them loves them

And of course you will want to upgrade to the poly mounts as well cheap mod that saves axles

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not really feeling how Trifecta does their tunes.... i'd prefer for my car to be on a dyno with the tuner in the driver seat and a laptop tweaking it. so i'm definately going with a custom HPTuners tune.

i heard ZZP is failsos tho..... :shrugs: idk

from what i've read on css.net, the poly mounts are horrible, i think i'll spend the money for the OTTP rotated mounts.

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine has the magnaflow catback and it sounds great! As for everything else I got the ottp stage kit and then tuned it from there, also the ottp h/e and 3" d/p would be a great start imo..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup