Mods without voiding warranty

09balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for the easiest way to mod my coblt without the dealer breathing down my neck.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any part you decide to swap for aftermarket will void that portion of your warranty, intake would obviously void the intake part, springs the springs part.

You can get the GMPP exhaust and that wont void your warranty, you could even swap for an LSJ header and downpipe and the dealership probably wouldn't notice.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tint the windows debadge it and tint your tails.....new headlights.....hid's......seat covers........guages....just do cosmetic stuff

09balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ialready have the gmpp air intake for my engine and for exhaust i have a custom catback, I've already debadged the rear and the gm emblems on the side, I have 18" enkei rims and i'm not lowered just yet but i plan on buying ksort springs friday.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not all are stealerships. why are they stealerships? because they charge you diag time? most dealerships are hurting now more then ever.. meaning they're hourly rates are comparable to independent shops. the dealership is not the one that approves or disapproves your warranty work. that is higher than them.

09balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True the chick up there tld me that i' slowly running my cobalt into the ground lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts