My 2.4's short story (LOTS OF PICS)

Rich

Reaction score
welcome i have a ZZP 2.5 dp on my auto it doesnt rub. it does pull the exhuast in a bit but i kinda like it

must be close or its their downpipe thats designed for auto's my 3 inch catted downpipe from them rubbed. But it was for a manual.

yaro22

Reaction score
how much work was it to so the springs in the car and witch ones did you use? also how much lower did you make it ?
also changing the speedometer to the 160mph did that make a difference?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
how much work was it to so the springs in the car and witch ones did you use? also how much lower did you make it ?
also changing the speedometer to the 160mph did that make a difference?
tl:dr?
Eibach Pro kit springs
After springs no real difference in ride height. the factory rear rake is a bit less. Ride quality on most surfaces is near stock. When its rougher you can tell it has different springs in it. Cornering is a lot flatter.

The speedometer is a plug and play operation, computer doesn't know the difference between the two so long as you use the same year.

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noticed you're from missouri too..what part you live in? btw any meets coming up soon? :D

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
still pretty good time. the backs will take 30 minutes to an hour. the fronts are a tad more difficult

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso