Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not a evo mod P.S

I want this company to make a good Splitter

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope. Its a grand prix mod. i came up with it in 07 but its all good.

We dont need to play it up as a evo mod lol...big differences..didnt you see this thread on css?

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i made a thread on css stating how its not really a evo mod..more like a grand prix mod. it was awhile ago

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want to start another discussion about this. You want it to be grand prix mod so be it. Too bad everyone who's done it calls it evo x mod. Cuz I named it that.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want to start another discussion about this. You want it to be grand prix mod so be it. Too bad everyone who's done it calls it evo x mod. Cuz I named it that.

well i named it the Grand prix mod back when i was going to do it. way before your time. i dont care what you call it personally. i dont just see the need to play up a cobalt. that is all

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's what everyone calls it. It's what I named that made it popular. Grand prix, Santa fe, forte.....it will always be an evo x mod. I'm pretty sure someone did it before you and named it something else. Don't get upset by coming out and saying it's not an evo mod. It's a fail.net kinda comment that you made

/thread

please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts