New to the Forums *2009 Cobalt SS Turbocharged*

Status
Not open for further replies.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off my name is Zach, I drive a 2009 Cobalt SS Turbo which I just got about 3 weeks ago.

I may be new to this site, but not to the Cobalt world. I previously drove a 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged with many modifications. Unfortunatly in an accident the vehicle was a total loss. Before everybody says "Because your a dumb teen that was probably flying" No I wasn't, I wasn't even going fast enough for my airbags to deploy.

but you were going fast enough to wreck:whymewhyme:

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the front looks clean and doesn't look damaged. Maybe something landed on him. Ever thought of that

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I change my front isn't damaged comment. Lol

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but you were going fast enough to wreck:whymewhyme:

Yeah, but it was the most freak accident ever, I still don't know exactly how i started sliding, people can believe what they want, but I was going 40 MPH. No one around here believes me either but oh well it is what it is, I was the only one there so my words are the only true ones :p

did u see the pic?? wtf how did the airbag NOT go off?? looks like a rollover to me, no airbags and a rollover? rly? How do u roll going "slow"?

It was a rollover, but it wasn't because I was going fast it was because the axle broke on the passengar side and I COULDN"T STEER haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts