new with a few questions

Diesel Dave

Reaction score
First let me say Hi Im Dave from eastern Pa. Im doing a repairable. I bought 2 2010 Colbalts one hit in the front repairable and one hit in the rear parts only.
my first question Is with the air bag. I have to replace the drivers airbag do to deplyment. they tell me i need to swap the module also. do i need to change the front end sensor or not?
I figure I need to do this with the battery disconnected. is there any other tricks i need to know so i dont have a misshap?

the 2nd Question is the parts car is complete and has the 16 inch wheels that are 5 lug can I swap bearing assy. and drums to put the nice wheels on the other car that has only 4 lugs?

3ed question I will be parting the parts car and was wondering what the 2.2 engine and auto trans are worth it has 18,700 miles and it does run and drive?

or would i be better to sell the whole car missing the front fenders ,hood, and bumper.

Thanks for your help Dave

The Beer Guy

Reaction score
i not 100% but when converting from 4 to 5 youll need to swap the rear end, the axes and possibly the trans from an ss. also its hard to find wheels for that size 5x110 ( i beleave ) but if your like me and think the wheels look bad a$$ than that shouldnt be a problem its just a lot of work.
i think it was somewhere on here i saw something that went threw the whole proses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts