No More Cobalt Garage Sale.....

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like the title says...... i don't have my Cobalt anymore. so help me move on by purchasing these parts. this list will alter as i go thru my pile-o-parts in my garage.

over the weekend i'll post pics but for those that can't wait or seriously need to see pics i can send them via cell phone a lot faster.

*prices are firm, so no lowballing.

*i will not ship to Canada, so don't ask.

1. stock LSJ axle...... $60 shipped

2. Pioneer DEH-6100BT headunit, comes with EVERYTHING you'll need for installation, xm modular & steering wheel control modular..... THIS IS NOT A DOUBLE DIN HEADUNIT, for quick pics of it search the model number at Google ..... $250 shipped

3. black intercooler, core size: 18"Lx6"Tx3.5"D.... $100 shipped

*i will entertain any reasonable offer*

Last edited:

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics as requested..... i don't have access to any image hosting sites and i can only send them via cell phone..... PM me your cell number & what you want pics of and you shall receive pics.

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buyer beware, haha! ok sure. just so EVERYONE knows, my screen name on 2 other forums is rallycobalt06........ look me up..... same FS Thread on those 2 other forums..... i'm legit.

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i created this name to troll over here when this site first came out, haha! rallycobalt06 is created but didn't have enough posts to create a FS Thread, so i decided to use this name, haha!!!

ok, the reason i can't do pics, right now.... is that my only internet access is at work and i can't access any image hosting sites and everytime i try to upload pics to a forum it gets all stupid on me.... so maybe if i get time over the weekend i'll hop online at my gf's place and upload pics there.

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bump

if y'all want pics of any item, just send me a PM with your cell number and you'll receive pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup