no tailights or cluster lights

kandyredcobalt

Reaction score
while wiring up a new lisence plate light i acc touched wires together and musta blew a fuse cuz now hav no taillights or cluster lights wht fuse would it be? 2006 cobalt ls

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's 2 fuse boxes, one under the hood and one under the passenger side kick \panel it's under the radio just give it a yank it'll pop right off.

kandyredcobalt

Reaction score
i kno that much i cant figure out which fuse blew?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

i tired a few that seemed like they would relate to the taillights bt those were fine

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look in the owners manual i dont know which fuse off the top of my head. cruise control is somehow related to the 3rd brake light too, check that out.

kandyredcobalt

Reaction score
thx ill hav to check that cruise thing cuz im bout to start pullen every fuse to check ive looked in the book and tried everything i can thin for lighting itself...

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah what i usually do is just shine a light and get a side view first. if nothings visibly blown then start pulling fuses. everything is fused so as long as you never replaced any of the fuses with a higher amperage rating then you shouldn't worry about anything past the fuse box. sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

kandyredcobalt

Reaction score
its all good it ended up being the park lamp fuse i checked it once before and it looked fine bt after a second look it was blown....thx for the helping hand lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup