Official Alabama

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I have tickets to all of Bama's home games so my 1st game will be this Saturday... I could have gotten tickets to the VT game for $175/piece but none of my friends wanted to come off the money, lol... I wish they would have, we all went to the Clemson game last year and it was a fucking awesome experience....

if we make it back there in December, we're all going to go...

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hate it when it rains. I washed my car, cleaned the engine bay, seafoamed her, changed oil & filter, changed fuel filter and it rains! Oh well, at least she runs like new again. I'm a true believer of SeaFoam now, lmao.

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seafoam: does more harm then good

its the same as flushing a transmission... and here is why: usually if you flush an old transmission, after doing so, a couple of weeks later.....it will grenade...

why? because with wear comes buildup of "gunk" and often time that "gunk" is actually what are holding your bands together....so of course, here you come being Mr.(or mrs., lol) tidy flushing it squeaky clean.......and then your bands having nothing to hold them... bye-bye transmission

same concept on engines, now with an engine that isn't on its last leg, well, seafoam isn't going to hurt... but there have been A LOT of horror stories after running it... personally, I say keep your engine well maintained and let it ride... I know people that have had work vehicles they bought brand new last upwards of 300,000 miles... and they didn't need any stinking seafoam lol

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
^^Dang, you are just Mr. Negative here recently.

My car runs 100x better after SeaFoaming it. I guess I'm just imagining things, though...

I thought I needed a new clutch/transmission fix because of shifting issues, but after SeaFoam, the car is running like new again. Besides, after 107k miles, you'll do a little here and there to make sure she's up to par ;)

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do my best, lol

as i posted on css.net, I finally hit the track last night... ran better than I thought I would... would like to get a better tune, better tires, and go at it again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts