Official Alabama

CoOkie07g5

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LMAO!! I just bought some John Deere fruit gummies @ WalMart the other night... I love eatin' little tractors and farm equipment, lulz

hahahah! typical redneck! he loves nascar and works for john deere! :rofl: our living room is filled with like every single die cast nascar car.. unreal!!!!!!

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hahahah! typical redneck! he loves nascar and works for john deere! :rofl: our living room is filled with like every single die cast nascar car.. unreal!!!!!!

LOL!! I have a bedroom in the house that is dedicated to University of Alabama football and posters of cars... not to mention, I have center caps from 92 Z28 rims hanging as decor... lmfao. I am soOOooOooO redneck, but I luvz it!

CoOkie07g5

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL!! I have a bedroom in the house that is dedicated to University of Alabama football and posters of cars... not to mention, I have center caps from 92 Z28 rims hanging as decor... lmfao. I am soOOooOooO redneck, but I luvz it!

lmfao.. you should make a rim tree for your front yard for xmas! hahahahahaha

CoOkie07g5

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i couldn't find a picture anywhere but.. it's similar to this tree except it's made out of rims from cars..

131.jpg

CoOkie07g5

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh... my... Lord... that's crazy...

& I wanna do itttttt!!!

we have a 34th street in the city and in decemeber they always do miracle on 34th st.. they whole entire street decorates their house for christmas time.. it's crazy! some people decorate inside and out and let you come in to look at the decorations inside too.. there is a person who always has the rim tree.. haha

edit... i found the picture! this is actually the one that is on 34th st!

6a00d83518d15e53ef00e54fa7b2118833-.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts