Official Alabama

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I received some very good news this week... my dad is probably going to pay my Cobalt off for me... basically what it amounts to, is before my brother "settled down" he was a **** up and my dad had to bail him out financially several times... whereas, i've bought every car i've ever owned, worked ever day of my life since I was 16, etc... it pretty much caught me off guard, but i'm not complaining either...

i'm going to keepthe car(though I want a new Camaro, lol) , I mean no payment will kick very much ass... but i'm going to buy a cheap ass work truck and probably push the limits on the LNF, lol...

we're also probably going to go to Pasadena to the NC game... tickets aren't as bad as I thought they would be... I have two I can get for $450/piece right now, which is high but I was thinking like $1000/piece... as far as travel, you can fly to Vegas for about $120 round trip from Huntsville, rent a car and make the 5 hour drive to L.A., that is much cheaper method than flying direct, plus: Vegas, enough said

it'll cost around $1200 per person for the whole trip(plus whatever you spend in Vegas, lol), which is less than the $2500 I had estimated... plus you know, considering the last time we made the National Championship, I don't want to wait that long for the next one, lol... though I like our chances of returning again VERY soon... you can leave out of Huntsville on the 6th, stay in Vegas(hotels are actually cheap there, they just want you within the city limits)... drive to L.A. the next day... stay the night there... fly back on the 8th...

Last edited:

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so is everyone dead?

I mean I thought I got shit faced new years, but apparently I was the lone survivor.... pfff, light weights

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a new ideal for a meet

April 11th, Barber Motorsports Park: the IRL race

its $50 for Sunday(the main race), you can get a 3 day pass for $70(i'll probably go Saturday and Sunday)...

meet up before the race on Sunday, then watch the race...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso