Okay, so I want my 2.0 to sound like a

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More Resonators... Less Mufflers. Resonators delete the Rasp (AKA the "Honda" sound) that most people hate. Leaving a cat in the equation helps.

Or do the best thing for your motor... which is also to key to a really great sounding exhaust on an Ecotec car:

dsc04531.jpg

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok! Finally my custom headers are done and on the car! I now have custom headers, high flow magnaflow cat, 2.5 inch custom pipe, and a 40 series flomaster muffler. CAr sounds good. But I seem to be lagging in the take off, not a hesitaion, just not as snappy as it was. However, once I hit about second gear, Car is spunky.
Also, going to pick up my new extra motor wednesday night at the track, going to test and tune to see how the car does with its new stuff.

Beamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the GMPPerformance exhaust with the ZZP Header and DP(catless). Sound is deep, I love it, nice popping sound on deceleration too.

troycowan

Reaction score
I have the 3in vibrant catback exhaust system, sounds great.. I will be adding the vibrant header and downpipe around christmas. Doesnt have the honda sound at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso