our new facebook page! ... LIKE US! . get discounts!

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
our new facebook page! ... LIKE US! . get discounts!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Grafx-Shop/202764506421958
we have set up this new facebook page and are no longer going to be using the group format on facebook. but rather the pages format . why? well a few reasons. more controls for us and the options for you the customers to like us ,upload pics of our products you installed and then tag us in the pics.

also this brings us closer to our customers. as things at www.thegrafxshop.ca / www.thegrafxshop.com get bigger and bigger we want to get closer and closer to our customers both new and return customers and our long time hard core customers. why? because if we dont have any customers then we wont have a business. iv said it before this was a small hobby exploded into a business and we will keep that back bone of a small hobby /business . customers come first. every order counts and if the customers are happy . we are happy

sooooooooo
please like us!.. you dont have to love us .. just like us ..lol
also the facebook page will be pluged with great sales only posted on facebook.
and you can now request custom decals on facebook

thanks as always to everyone for your support. and always feel free to message me ,email me,facebook (even on my personal facebook wall) me or post on our page requesting anything or asking anything or just to chat it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso