Power programers

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So how does this work? I'm interested in getting a tune but no one on the island does it.

You order the tune, Vince sends you a box with the tuner and a base tune on it, you either dyno log or road log your results, email them back to vince, he checks them and changes it if need be until he is happy with the tuning. Its a good deal over all.

agita_san

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh geez that sounds like it would be a bit expensive...it costs like 115 to do a dyno pull here o_O

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

regardless could you send me a link to contact this vince guy?

pitsnipe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of fuel economy do you get after the tune? I get 32-34 mixed highway/city and I drive 34 miles to work most every day. I don't want to totally kill my gas mileage.

Meat1990

Reaction score
Well I seen you posted that a trifecta tune on your 06 LT opened the car up a lot. I have an 06 LT that I'm trying to work on opening up and making a little bit more powerful. If you have any tips or idea please do let me know because I'm new to the whole compact car thing and am a newb when it comes to some things. The price for a trifecta tune seems okay but how hard would it be for a newcomer to do this? Also, as I stated if you have any other ideas I would love to hear them. Thanks

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I seen you posted that a trifecta tune on your 06 LT opened the car up a lot. I have an 06 LT that I'm trying to work on opening up and making a little bit more powerful. If you have any tips or idea please do let me know because I'm new to the whole compact car thing and am a newb when it comes to some things. The price for a trifecta tune seems okay but how hard would it be for a newcomer to do this? Also, as I stated if you have any other ideas I would love to hear them. Thanks

pretty easy you could do this:

2.4L intake manifold
2.0L LSJ Throttle body
LSJ Injectors
your choice of header
your choice of 2.5 in aftermarket downpipe
N1 Tsudo catback
K&N typhoon short ram intake
trifecta tune will open it up very well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads