Probleemm

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, how am i suppose to understand what you just said! :think:

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

I have no clue, I just found out about this today!
haha, if it were the charge piping, she would have to fix it in between the (it does it sometimes and sometimes not) to get it to go high in boost again...if the charge piping pops loose, causes boost loss, youd have to reconect before it got better again...she didnt say she was having boost tubing issues so i assume she hasnt had to fix it...so this shouldnt be the issue with it being intermittent...

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Charge piping is stock, also heard of something about the wastegate actuator which could cause an intermittent fluctuation of boost. Anyone have that tsb?

killerbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, if it were the charge piping, she would have to fix it in between the (it does it sometimes and sometimes not) to get it to go high in boost again...if the charge piping pops loose, causes boost loss, youd have to reconect before it got better again...she didnt say she was having boost tubing issues so i assume she hasnt had to fix it...so this shouldnt be the issue with it being intermittent...

Yeah but letting her know about the recall so she can have it fixed anyways.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is the only tsb i can find in regards to the actuator. there are the other 2 for the rubbing of the charge piping and the wastegate actuator nipple breaking

#09-06-93-004: Intermittent MIL/Check Engine Light On, DTC P0299 or P0234 Set (Adjust Turbocharger Wastegate Actuator) - (Jul 21, 2009)
#PIP4520: Low Boost / Power And/Or DTC P0299 Or P0101 - keywords actuator boost CAC charge control cooler driveability DTC ECM engine gas lnf low maf MIL reduced reducedpwmde SES wastegate - (Nov 4, 2008)
#PIP4485: Low Boost, Reduced Power and/or DTC - keywords air cac charge control cooler driveability ecm engine gas hole lnf low maf mil P0101 P0299 P2178 pipe power reduced reducdpwrmde rub ses start stall - (Sep 26, 2008)

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully. and i'm sorry if it seems like e-stalkin ya. just bored at home and can't go anywhere due to have been drinkin earlier. so i apologize

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH no no no you are very helpful and always have been so thank you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts