racing pedals help

lebUNIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys im a little new here and i need some help. i just bought some racing pedals with led lights in them. I need some help on how to install just the pedals, not the wiring for the led and stuff. So im just wondering when installing those pedals, do the aftermarket ones go ontop of the stock rubber ones? or do i have to take out the old ones and put new ones on? I can use a bit of help.
Thanks alot

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the last time i installed pedals on a car was my old 91 shadow and the clutch and brake rubber foot pieces came off and you secured the new pedals to that but the accelerator is a 1 piece and you would just secure the new pedal to that. and i remember seeing a how to for the cobalts and it was the same but the guy who installed them modified the gas pedal to fit flush with the new pedals. hope that helps ya.

lebUNIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the last time i installed pedals on a car was my old 91 shadow and the clutch and brake rubber foot pieces came off and you secured the new pedals to that but the accelerator is a 1 piece and you would just secure the new pedal to that. and i remember seeing a how to for the cobalts and it was the same but the guy who installed them modified the gas pedal to fit flush with the new pedals. hope that helps ya.

thanks alot!

Uhm...they have LEDs in em....I say ditch them.

My buddy has some on his car, looks cool and unique

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm...well, got a pic? we might be able to help you out if we knew what you were working with.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any pedal COVER fits over the stock rubber pedal.where you buy it at? if autozone or similar than yes

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you dont want that pedal. buy DC racing shoes. they look so good and efficient. one of my next mod lol

lebUNIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Managed to get the pedals on. Now getting the wiring stuff is guna be a doozy ahhh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup