Racing seats

My_06_Balt

Reaction score
I just got a pair of universal racing seats from a buddy that owed me a little money. I was just wondering if anyone has installed any or knows where I can find a how to guide on installing them in my Balt. Thanks

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive wondered about this too??? im sure on Ebay u can find some aftermarket seat mounts but then you'd be going in blind not knowing if they fit if i were u i would remove my stock seat brackets if possible and mount them onto your new aftermarket seats if possible

My_06_Balt

Reaction score
I have already tried using the factory setup but the racing seats are a little wider that the factory ones so that wont work. Im in the process of making my own mounts for them right now.. I just need to buy a cheap welder..

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm ya i guess your not left with much options i ve heard that having to custom build your brackets on aftermarket seats are common , but ya if u kno some one with a MIG welder or mabey if u can rent one would be your best bet because they sure aint cheap, i would recommend paying some one with experience to do it just make sure to show them what u want, luckly for me my brother has a Welding truck

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey do u still have your stock passenger side seat belt assembly ?? would u consider selling it ?? inbox me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaldoPa

Latest posts