retrofit headlights

bbrewbaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just don't get their $10 spring compressor. That's what I had till the rod striped and wouldn't turn anymore.
I had to go rent one from auto zone to finish the install while letting my car on jack stands in the driveway.
I did get a refund for it from Harbor Freight.

I also have the impact gun and it works perfect.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Harbor Freight is amazing, plus their optional warrantys are the shit!

Side note, my gf wont let me go to HF by myself anymore lol I always get something there.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I just noticed that they also sell Spring Compressors for $9.99 :D

Do not get them!!!!!!! One of the few tools available there that are crap. just rent one from autozone.

bbrewbaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Harbor Freight is amazing, plus their optional warrantys are the shit!

Side note, my gf wont let me go to HF by myself anymore lol I always get something there.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Do not get them!!!!!!! One of the few tools available there that are crap. just rent one from autozone.

Yea because they will fail like they did for me. Luckly my dad was home so I was able to use his car to rent a set.

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score

Damn it:fca5278d:
I just read 2010VictoryRedLT post :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

or this for $24.99
15eu59w.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts