Spoiler Fitment Question

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the coupe low rise spoiler fit in the same deck lid holes as the coupe high rise and vice versa???

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the low rise had a smaller platforum than the highrise... even if they do not match up perfectly wich i think they do the highrise's platforum would cover any holes

1slobalt12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes if you have a coupe low-rise and want to put the high-rise on instead its just a matter of swapping them , perfect fit.

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow...so i guess it will fit. I am thinking about swapping a guy my lowrise for his high rise, and we just wanted to make sure we wouldnt have to be drilling and patching any holes.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow...so i guess it will fit. I am thinking about swapping a guy my lowrise for his high rise, and we just wanted to make sure we wouldnt have to be drilling and patching any holes.

it will fit as i did it on my car. I had the low rise and switched to the high rise. all the bolts are the same.

erock20

Reaction score
it will fit as i did it on my car. I had the low rise and switched to the high rise. all the bolts are the same.

so will the ss high rise spoiler fit on my sedan i have 2010 cobalt w/2lt already has low rise spoiler on it want to make sure it will fit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso