Thread Title edits/Post edits

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Thats what that means.When I edit the thread title im actually editing the whole post.So when I click edit post it brings up the thread title too as if I was making the thread.So that being on the bottom of the post means I did something either to the post or thread title.

could we just have the word of all moderators/admins that any thread title changes will included their screen name in brackets behind the title change? I think that's fair to everyone, nobody will be wondering "wtf? who changed the thread title AGAIN" since it's been sorta a daily thing lol and some interesting titles have surface :p

Does that sound like a fair request? I don't want to be looking down the page to try and find "edited by" or anything like that, most ppl won't ever notice something like that and just continue to ask "wtf happened to the thread title...."

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok, lets stop fighting lol

admin is stepping in on this.

1whitesstc, thank you for caring and paying attention, i appreciate it

as for ANY and ALL mods - just like it doesnt matter that you changed it because its the random thread....why did you change it? there was no point.

ADMIN DECREE
from here on out NO title/ thread changes/ post edits without a reason...PERIOD!
If it HAS to be done then there needs to be a post about it to explain why!
not trying to be nazi admin, but if its bothering people then we are going to stop it...

if anyone insists on doing it anyways then we will have to deal with that elsewhere...

*gavel sounds*

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dont make me come up to WA and steal your car :lol: and we werent fighting,just talking about it.I didnt mean any harm to anybody so If i pissed anyone off I give you permission to come punch me in the face haha

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dont make me come up to WA and steal your car :lol: and we werent fighting,just talking about it.I didnt mean any harm to anybody so If i pissed anyone off I give you permission to come punch me in the face haha
good luck prying it fromt he shops fingers ;)

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ill wait till its out:D haha just messin

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

:) thanks Tom for stepping up, it shows you care about the forum alot and want it to remain stress-free/problem-free.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

;) i got a guy on the inside

No it doesnt!he's a clone! aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Run!:Get him!:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score

fighting? nooooooo not on ccf.com lol that doesn't happen here. You didn't make me mad at all man, just concerned, thus why i made this thread :)

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Ha ha ill wait till its out:D haha just messin

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

No it doesnt!he's a clone! aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Run!:Get him!:

attack of the clones? shit i better get my broom and pitchfork :rofl:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
fighting? nooooooo not on ccf.com lol that doesn't happen here. You didn't make me mad at all man, just concerned, thus why i made this thread :)

I totally understand.NO MAS TITLE CHANGES!!!!I speak on my behalf though.So if it changes it wasnt from me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup