YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn wish mine woulda sat that nice on Sportlines. Good lookin man

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my springs are probably wore out. I wish I could go lower though.

my friends sat lower. his was a silver 07 balt also. he had about 400pounds at least in his trunk. that's one way to get it to sit lower. lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/no-nitrous-2007-Chevy-vs_643889.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Nitrous-Run-2007-Chevy-vs_643890.htm

his shit looks slammed i feel. i have to try to find pic's of his car but for some reason that mo fo always sat supper low. not sure if it was all the weight in the trunk ?? lol

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did he keep the weight in his trunk at all times or just for a few months to get low status?

he kept it in there for a while. i am not sure how much weight but when he took it out it sorta just still sat low. i have no clue why. his car and mine were both on the same springs and his for some reason always sat lower than mine no matter what. i have never put anything in my trunk. right now i actually don't even have the spare tire in my trunk and maybe that's a reason why his used to sit so low was because of all the extra weight?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol i dont see how yall are saying zachs car is low for sportlines, looks like the typical sportline drop to me :rofl:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol i dont see how yall are saying zachs car is low for sportlines, looks like the typical sportline drop to me :rofl:

Go look at my gallery at the purple car, thats why. Even on flat ground it sat high as hell in the front and a little high in the back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup