Tuner923's COTM Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just an idea, if your going with the black n red look, why not get black rims with a red stripe?

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just an idea, if your going with the black n red look, why not get black rims with a red stripe?

im thinking about going with something like dunit (i think it was) did but with my own twist.. i am just waiting to get with my buddy on some photoshops for my idears.. geeze i didn't want give away all my secret planners just yet. hehehe :secret:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea that's what all my friends started calling it and I have an infatuation with clowns.. but the red bowtie wasn't planned to make it "the clown car" it just stuck

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Hmm i'm liking it. I don't have leather seats though.. cloth w/ suede inserts. how did you do the visors?

now that I seen that I am thinking to install a dome light.. i seen a how to on the other site. If I do it I will do my own write up for this site.

Visors, I just masked off the air bag stickers, and sprayed it with dye.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking about going with something like dunit (i think it was) did but with my own twist.. i am just waiting to get with my buddy on some photoshops for my idears.. geeze i didn't want give away all my secret planners just yet. hehehe :secret:

please dont do what dunit did.

Keep it clean! i like it except the red front badge/cobalt ss decals on the wing. besides that it looks good

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please dont do what dunit did.

Keep it clean! i like it except the red front badge/cobalt ss decals on the wing. besides that it looks good

this idea is for the two tone rims. it will be tasteful.

Last edited:

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha yea i hope i win.. would be a nice turn of events from whats been happening to me lately lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso