Turbo Questions for dummies....

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so I'm thinking about turbo'ing the GT but my problem is.... I Have no Idea where the hell to start?

So where do I begin?.... I'm sure this should be helpful to other who would like to take this path.

Also is it technically possible to turbo any engine?

SLRdohc

Reaction score
Alright so I'm thinking about turbo'ing the GT but my problem is.... I Have no Idea where the hell to start?

So where do I begin?.... I'm sure this should be helpful to other who would like to take this path.

Also is it technically possible to turbo any engine?
You can turbo anything. I know hahn, vulcan make a turbo kit for cobalts? What are you looking to spend? How much power do you want? Are you set to turbo your car? How bout a supercharger?

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zzperformance.com

best kit for the money and proven power. comes with everything u need except gauges u need to monitor the setup.

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the ZZP a turbo or supercharger kit? or both?

I have no idea how much it would cost (I'm not going o be putting it in). So I'm gonna have to pay for labor. I guess I'll say 2500-3 grand. Like all I got on my car now is a cold air(GMPP) and Exhaust (vibrant). So I dunno if any of those would interfere with the either setup.

And I dunno what I would need to do to be ready for a turbo or Supercharge kit. So suggestions would help as well

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
both... do some researching online.. look around the forums. and plan out how much u wanna spend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso