Want these parts

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2008-2010 cobalt SEDAN door sills and middle pillars (bottom only), black seat frames (these can come from any year), and the top trunk deck

wanted or trade: ALL black seat belts

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
have u tried car-part.com because they will most likely have the interior you want. Another place to check that i just discovered is the lot a rental company takes their crashed cars. I'd say there is at least 10-20 wrote off G5's/Cobalt's in there and the second I have some spare time/cash to go in there and find the black(DARK grey?) interior i'm goin in there to take it out and install in my ss/tc.

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had my eye on those black interior piece for over a year now, just haven't made the time/cash to go get em.

the ss/tc doesnt come with black interior????????? also theres no good places around here to find parts like junk yards and stuff and i aint spendin tolls to look in jersey f that

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
the ss/tc doesnt come with black interior????????? also theres no good places around here to find parts like junk yards and stuff and i aint spendin tolls to look in jersey f that

sadly no :( the ss/tc came crappy silvery

Dood, car-part.com go look on there and find all the junk yards local to u on that list, call them, ask them if they have what u want, they'll be able to tell u on the phone or call u back 10mins later and say yes or no. It's well worth it, **** silver interior to hell!!

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do u mean the trim or literally the whole interior? just got my black hvac today so im gettin there.

holy crap 100 a pop on door panels >_<

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso