What is the best lower spring out there?

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn yeah that would be sweet. Alright nice yeah i got a couple buddies that will help and that walk through will help out a lot! Thanks man!

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why what is the difference between the sportline kit and the pedders? Also, do i need to get new shocks when i do these springs??

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've owned both pedders and sportline springs, pedders are a much softer ride but are definitely my favorite thus far. If you decide to go the sportline route Koni Yellow shocks/struts are very recommended.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sportlines arent the lowest, H&R Sport springs are lower, take a look at user "Cobalt Tom"s car, he is running H&R Sport springs and FE5 shocks on 17" wheels. Handles decent but it is a bit rough since it is so low. Really gotta watch where you're driving with them as well.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've owned both pedders and sportline springs, pedders are a much softer ride but are definitely my favorite thus far. If you decide to go the sportline route Koni Yellow shocks/struts are very recommended.

Sportlines arent the lowest, H&R Sport springs are lower, take a look at user "Cobalt Tom"s car, he is running H&R Sport springs and FE5 shocks on 17" wheels. Handles decent but it is a bit rough since it is so low. Really gotta watch where you're driving with them as well.

but if you add the cost of everything up, you might as well go with coilovers.

only advantage this was has is that you dont have to pay for the struts and springs at the same time. wait till your struts blow and then buy the konis, but if your gonna spend the money all at once, might as well go with coilovers

dont forget rack spacers:)

i never really had a reason to buy rack spacers. i dont have bump steer... or at least i dont know it

Punk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris and mike and jared said i should so i got them:)

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rotated transmission mounts would be a good idea as well if you drop on sportlines. Keeps the axles in the correct alignment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts