06 i0n2 is sexy

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont forget to post some vidz ;) i posted loads of vids after i sc'd mine...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice...let us know how it feel :p

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
nice...let us know how it feel :p

i sure will!!! but for now im going to drive it around out of boost for a few days for the break in period so the warantee from the shop will be in effect then ill get the mani on and pully swaped and a retune.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i sure will!!! but for now im going to drive it around out of boost for a few days for the break in period so the warantee from the shop will be in effect then ill get the mani on and pully swaped and a retune.

they didnt install the manifold? im sure after u install it if something happends they will void ur "warranty" a lot of shops are like that...especially when installing aftermarket parts, i never bother with warranty's when installing internals, bc they could easily blame it on the cam manf, or the spring manf, or ARP...etc etc...i've seen it happend at a lot to locals, unless they put in writting that they warranty the parts and labor on the work done, its your word vs their when it comes down to it

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
they didnt install the manifold? im sure after u install it if something happends they will void ur "warranty" a lot of shops are like that...especially when installing aftermarket parts, i never bother with warranty's when installing internals, bc they could easily blame it on the cam manf, or the spring manf, or ARP...etc etc...i've seen it happend at a lot to locals, unless they put in writting that they warranty the parts and labor on the work done, its your word vs their when it comes down to it
no they didnt because my car isnt tuned for the 2.4tb that the mani is made for. I explained it to them why and the reasoning behind it and they said its cool and it wont effect anything. this shop wont **** me over i know that for a fact.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso