11-6-09 Cruise Vids

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
[yt]I2qv5gbvt2Y[/yt]
[yt]y_pX7CLimuM[/yt]
[yt]OkxKb1OlDZo[/yt]

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

[yt]Ciro7_gwjjs[/yt]

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

[yt]HBh37SomRpU[/yt]

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
whos eclipse is that?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

and yall need to txt me lol when yall go for a cruse

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
whos eclipse is that?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

and yall need to txt me lol when yall go for a cruse

and more importantly, was that the 2010 Eclipse and if so I4 or V6, any mods? I do like the 2010 redesign for the Eclipse it's very sexy to an already very sexy car, tho :( they lack in performance kinda like the Tiburon, more money spent on style than performance.....not my type of car, performance over appearance for me, the 2010 Eclipse with RWD, more power from both engines w/e they gotta do to get it, and a much better suspension and brake package......it would be a dream!!!!!

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes the eclipse belongs to my roommate. its a 2009 I4, na 2.4l i beleive. right now stock but plans for FI is in the future... plans to join the site to comment... he got back from iraq bought the car in full in cash....ummm thinking of going turbo...

also he would like to add that style gets the pussy

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
yes the eclipse belongs to my roommate. its a 2009 I4, na 2.4l i beleive. right now stock but plans for FI is in the future... plans to join the site to comment... he got back from iraq bought the car in full in cash....ummm thinking of going turbo...

also he would like to add that style gets the pussy

I don't run into chicks that are so low they have to judge a person by what they drive. I prefer to find ones who don't care about cars, because if they did like cars then i'd have to share lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso