16 NEW products + *Clearance* Sale +$88.50 HID KITS!

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know i set up a package and offer a good discount on shipping and product for buying a few things at the same time

back up lights are worth paying the extra for brightness .
since these cars are garbage for backing up any help at night such as super bright bulbs that are as bright as headlights is a must!

Especially with the 20% tint. I can't see squat at night.

Was trying to find what I need. Like 7 lil led or 1 giant circle led. Don't know the difference.

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U guys have like 6 options o.o
Lol maybe 4. Never really looked into canbus thing. Dont think I need it. Car is not fancy like a BMW.

canbus is the stronger bulb. lasts longer works better even if not needed.
less issues with them. its like comparing a benz to a chev . both get you from point a to b. but one works a bit better. or perhaps brand name aftermarket part vs walmart. 9 times out of 10 they are both the same ..lol

how ever yes higher end and newer model cars and trucks your best bet is canbus all the way. often time 2003 and newer models . depends also what your doing. if your convert all bulbs in your ride to led then go canbus. if just the odd one or map lights then its not needed.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i won't need canbus lights for the map lights lol. Imma see where else I have bulbs. I think those 2 and the doors have bulbs. I'll check tonight or tomorrow. Gonna get me some LEDs lol

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Especially with the 20% tint. I can't see squat at night.

with leds you want to see the biggest size you can fit in the hole is the rule of thumb .
Was trying to find what I need. Like 7 lil led or 1 giant circle led. Don't know the difference.

So i won't need canbus lights for the map lights lol. Imma see where else I have bulbs. I think those 2 and the doors have bulbs. I'll check tonight or tomorrow. Gonna get me some LEDs lol

just reply or shoot me an email when you figure it out

---- in other news im going to be ordering a lot of 921/912 cree bulbs price is likly 24.99 each. as they will be about 500LM super bright and also canbus.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I was going to spend about 50$ doing all of. I want to do it once and that's it.

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea thats the idea with leds do it once. never do it again. and more so when its a PIA to get the lights out.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our cars don't need canbus anywhere.

I really debated a pair of rectangle flood lights on a backup switch for a while.

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our cars don't need canbus anywhere.

I really debated a pair of rectangle flood lights on a backup switch for a while.

in most cases this is true. how ever when you change all bulbs in a any car or truck to led you are going to be running around 12-40 watts total where one normal stock bulb is about 27 watts , the canbus bulbs control this way better when computers get confused, and they do last longer as well.

that being said. yes 99% of cobalts will not need them

as far as the back up switch idea. i hear ya. i used to own a G5 GT , and great idea for stopping tailgaters at night with highbeams as well (speaking of we may have a product out later for that...not that its legal...lol)
only issue i have with this is making it not look out of place and ugly as hell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson