2.2 tune

michelsl

Reaction score
I am looking for a tune for my 2007 cobalt ls with the 2.2 what company would you recommend.

michelsl

Reaction score
How much would it cost for trifecta and how do you go about getting it?
What about hp tuners?

danorlndo

Reaction score
i'm looking for the exact same thing on my '07 too. i'll let you know if i come up with anything

michelsl

Reaction score
ok thanks for the help with this issue.
I am having an issue with the headlights not wanting to turn off have you had any problems with this damorlando?

danorlndo

Reaction score
the only headlights issue ive ever had is for a period of time, when i had my brights on and turned my turn signal on, my lights would cut out completely. That actually went away on its own though. I'm assuming it was a wiring problem.
but i'm going to have to agree with cobalt123. i looked into trifecta and it looks pretty nice. for 07 cobalts its looking like about $250 from what i can see

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only headlights issue ive ever had is for a period of time, when i had my brights on and turned my turn signal on, my lights would cut out completely. That actually went away on its own though. I'm assuming it was a wiring problem.
but i'm going to have to agree with cobalt123. i looked into trifecta and it looks pretty nice. for 07 cobalts its looking like about $250 from what i can see

Tricecta tuned cost me 300. Starts around 250 for basic conservative tune, more when you want more options. Took about 4 hrs, not including the 2 hr trip to get to the tuner. Love the tune though, I have an auto, so it changed the shift points

danorlndo

Reaction score
thats not too bad. so you went to a tuner for it? would it cost more to have them mail the software to you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts