2005 - 2009 Chevy Cobalt Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with 4 Lug W

1ATony

Reaction score
CHECK HERE FOR CURRENT PRICING
2005 - 2009 Chevy Cobalt Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with 4 Lug Wheels (Without ABS Brakes) Pair 4 Lug

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUTO PARTS!!

[YT]SbjQz0gBRE0[/YT]

Specifications:

Comes as a PAIR
Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
Direct replacement
Replaces dealer part numbers: 22701520
3 Bolt Flange
Fit 4 Lug Wheels
New wheel studs already installed
Fit models without ABS (Anti-Lock Brakes)

Quality

1A Auto exclusive 2 Year Warranty.
If this wheel hub & bearing should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto wheel hub & bearings are all tested prior to shipping.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi tony! good to see you guys here too lol

i'm 'robertmcclure' from FRF! haven't seen you on the 'Morning Post' thread in a while haha!

i certainly enjoy the youtube vids you guys put out there!

1ATony

Reaction score
hi tony! good to see you guys here too lol

i'm 'robertmcclure' from FRF! haven't seen you on the 'Morning Post' thread in a while haha!

i certainly enjoy the youtube vids you guys put out there!

I'll fire that morning post back up, I enjoyed hanging out with you guys over there.

Tony:head3:

1ATony

Reaction score
Jeremy on the board over here has a cool one, he tunes them too, I'll have him hop in.

1AJeremyD

Reaction score
Hey blue! I'm on a couple other forums as well so if you are on any others, you have probably seen me before.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blue! I'm on a couple other forums as well so if you are on any others, you have probably seen me before.

hi jeremy! so far i'm just on this one & fordrangerforum... soon i'll be on one of the ford truck forums. i'm looking to buy an old ford powerstroke

when the time comes, i'll check with yall about which to join haha!

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

oh, you guys can call me rob, i'll update my profile...

1ATony

Reaction score
hi jeremy! so far i'm just on this one & fordrangerforum... soon i'll be on one of the ford truck forums. i'm looking to buy an old ford powerstroke

when the time comes, i'll check with yall about which to join haha!

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

oh, you guys can call me rob, i'll update my profile...

Sounds like a plan:rockit:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup