2008 Chevy Cobalt sounds loud

LaToya

Reaction score
Two weeks ago, while I was driving, I went over a huge bump. Immediately afterwards, my car started sounds loud and revved up. When I start the car, it sounds like a motorcycle engine or an old car. I feel pressure when I accelerate as well as hear the loud motorcycle sound. I have to push more than once to accerelate as fast as I want to go. But, once, I have been driving for a period of time or when I accelerate up to like 40 to 50 mph, the pressure and sound goes away. The car was fine until I went over that dang on bump. My engine light is not on, tire pressure is fine, no battery light either. Crazy thing is, I can only hear inside the car, not outside.

LaToya

Reaction score
How is bad is that?? How is easy that to fix??? Will my car be messed up because I wait so long to fix it and bc I am driving on it?

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u might want to roll down your windows if you are driving with it like that.....the fumes will be all over your cabin i would get it fixed asap

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no its not forsure ur flex pipe but could be and no it wont mess ur car up... it will leak exhaust fumes tho so if its that sit in ur driveway and let car run and u might be able to smell it than u would know if its not that im not sure

Lenny

Reaction score
Try taking it to a mechanic just to put it on a lift. It's amazing how much more you can see with it up in the air

dobson52

Banned
Reaction score
you should be getting the correct golf club for that type of situation

can i suck your balls?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member