2010 Aveo RS

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
bingo, just another jdm lookalike

i wouldn't talk guys, your all driving cobalts........GM's fight against the civic....
bingo, just another jdm lookalike
.........the Aveo RS is just GM's fight against the Honda Fit and personally I think the Honda Fit was a good model, good engine, good overall package for a cheep car, the Aveo RS will be great fight for the Honda Fit. If the production models looks decent I might consider getting one for my DD/autocross car, i won't want to auto-x the track whore.

Last edited:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the Fit.Theres one around here that lowered with wheels and bolt ons.looks aggresive

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it looks ok in the pics.. but you think gm would learn their lesson about placing "rs" and "ss" on cars that dont deserve them....they should ave beefed up the power to at least 190 to even think about slapping an rs badge on there.

138 horsepower with 6 gears.......really?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
well it looks ok in the pics.. but you think gm would learn their lesson about placing "rs" and "ss" on cars that dont deserve them....they should ave beefed up the power to at least 190 to even think about slapping an rs badge on there.

138 horsepower with 6 gears.......really?

well, the 1.4L DI Turbo will likely get a half decent aftermarket, maybe even some better GM backing too. That engine should be capable of 300whp with a turbo swap, maybe more, i'd say 6 gears for that would be a good bet.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that really looks like a cross between a mazda speed 3 and a lancer
2h84701.jpg

photo.php

2010-Mazdaspeed3.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members