800$-1000$

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol no problem dude what color are u wanting??

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Oh and what color is your balt?

Kamren08

Reaction score
Lol no problem dude what color are u wanting??

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Oh and what color is your balt?

IDK, i'm kind of feeling the black. And my balt is lazer blue, that is the factory color. If I can I will take pics soon if time permits.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
black would look awesome with the blue.

and if i had 800-1k id buy coilovers. i love my coilovers to death

Kamren08

Reaction score
do you rown research

So, why post this? I dident ask for ways to tell me to gtfo. I am not a car expert, so I figured hey.. possibly someone nice on the Cobalt forum can help me find what I am looking for, not the Ion forum.

P.S. - You don't even own a Balt(From what I can see, you could idk)... and from your history you talk shit about them all day, so why are you in this secton of the forum anyway?

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, why post this? I dident ask for ways to tell me to gtfo. I am not a car expert, so I figured hey.. possibly someone nice on the Cobalt forum can help me find what I am looking for, not the Ion forum.

P.S. - You don't even own a Balt(From what I can see, you could idk)... and from your history you talk shit about them all day, so why are you in this secton of the forum anyway?

don't worry about him dude MOST of the people on here are nice

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score

words well said newbie :)

but most coilover systems for the balt run around 900-1500k dollars, depending on the brand.

I personally run Ksport control coilovers with pillow ball upper strut mounts. they are around 900 brand new. very solid coilover and coming from a brand that has a very good reputation.

just to give you a little tease of what your stance will look like with coilovers on :)

SANY0166.jpg

i have NO wheel gap at all, and i love every minute of it :)

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

don't worry about him dude MOST of the people on here are nice

06ion2coupe is usually a pretty nice guy, he must be having a bad day or something lol

Kamren08

Reaction score
words well said newbie :)

but most coilover systems for the balt run around 900-1500k dollars, depending on the brand.

I personally run Ksport control coilovers with pillow ball upper strut mounts. they are around 900 brand new. very solid coilover and coming from a brand that has a very good reputation.

just to give you a little tease of what your stance will look like with coilovers on :)

SANY0166.jpg

i have NO wheel gap at all, and i love every minute of it :)

I like that alot! what size wheels are those? also how much did you lower it??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso