Reaction score
IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

and just for the hell of it
IMG_0210.jpg

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
waht shitty black material? you talking bout hte old paint on the trim? i sanded it down hten painted over it

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm our interior must be diff.. on my sport package where you painted red is a cloth like material on mine..

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh your talking bout the door panels? these are the stock ones out of an 05 SS, the red is leather not paint lol

notice my ugly ass grey cloth seats :rofl:

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that what i thought when i first saw them...i need to swap mine out...that cloth is some cheap shit.

i would LOVE to have the black on red seats out of an ss....but i just cant get myself to put them in my lts with that ss badge on them. :lol:

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
that what i thought when i first saw them...i need to swap mine out...that cloth is some cheap shit.

i would LOVE to have the black on red seats out of an ss....but i just cant get myself to put them in my lts with that ss badge on them. :lol:

i was eventually gonna buy some katskinz covers that are REAL leather not the fake leather shit thats in the SS, but they like 600 dollars tho but hte leather looks soooooo comfy

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i can have my seats reapostered ( idk how to spell it) to match the black with red inserts without the ss badge...my best friend's dad owns a wrecker service that rivals mine and my uncles...and they do body work. his sister and mom had their interriors redone in their cars... so i can imagine maybe they can do what i want?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts